Thursday, July 16, 2009

K, it will be okay?!?!?

Yesterday, we went to Rapid to visit with Dr. L. and have him fill out some paperwork so that I can get some sickness pay. He ended up doing another examination on me, and determined that we need to do another MRI, then a EMG. SO, today we are headed to Chadron for another MRI (promise not to lose my bra;)) And then back to Rapid Aug. 5th for the EMG. I think that he is worry about some nerve damage, causing the numbness in my ancle, foot and knee; in addition the the back pain I experience daily.
So, Jeffey, Dad & I went to Rapid together. We had a lovely day shopping at Lowes, Sears, Hobby Lobby, Cabelas, Sheels, and Sam's Club.... I mostly loved the Chinese for lunch, the Taco Bell taco's for supper....... YEA! Plus, I got to spend the day with my favorite big guys!
I was pretty darn tired last night, but we started watching the movie Benjamin Button. We finished it this morning, and I thought it was a sad movie..... touching, but sad-I was a bit disappointed! It will go in the mail today to NETFLIX.................
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we are keeping the road to Rapid hot :) Good luck with the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the MRI went well and you get the results you need on the EMG. I pray for you every day to get this thing behind you!!

    Have a good weekend with the kids -- we'll be working on sidewalk projects, spraying weeds, and lots of other things!! We'll have to return the favor once we get our ducks in a row!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, boy has this been a whirlwind for you. I hope you hear some good news soon. Will stay tuned to your blog for more details. OKay...I'm emailing you about my other dilemma right now. Hugs,

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.