Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a little piss-y!

( A friend sent this e-mail card to me!- Perfect timing!)
I have to go to Rapid tomorrow to have Dr. L fill out my sickness benefits form to draw sick-pay! He wouldn't do it over the phone, even if I was just there a week ago! ARGH! I faxed it up there a week and a half ago, and they just lost it in the shuffle. AND I forgot to mention it when I was up there last week.... must have been the stress of getting shots in the back that fogged my focus...... UGH! Guess we will just make the best of it and have some Chinese, and go to Hobby Lobby?!?!?!?!?!?!
So, I think Dad is going with me, and we will have a day of getting parts, too. I think we will try to get Haley to come over to stay with the kiddo's..... Mom is pretty tired after all the company she has had over the past month!
So, Jeffey is at work, and won't be home to go with me..... he won't be home until tomorrow noonish.....
Take Care all!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad on the paper work deal...they see so many ppl so i don't think they realize how inconvenient things can be at times. Enjoy your Chinese up there. That's where I want to go next time we make it to Rapid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poopy!! I hate it when paperwork gets lost in the shuffle, especially on their end!!

    Travel safely to Rapid and back home -- get this squared away so you can focus your attention in places you need to (like SLEEP, KIDS, MORE SLEEP... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I've been away on blogging sabbatical and haven't been able to comment much over the last few days. But I'm thinking of you today. I hope you're made it back safely and got all the paperwork taken care.

    By the way, I have a question for you--a crafting question (so totally not a priority, right?). I'll email you here in a little bit.

    Hugs,

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.