Thursday, August 13, 2009

About last night....

The kids decided to get the tent out and sleep out in it last night..... too bumpy and uncomfortable for us "old FARTS". SO, the set out in their pj's and their sleeping bags and blankets.... Meggie was the first and only one to come in. The boys stayed there all night! In fact, Andy didn't get up until about 8:15 this morning, after being poked and prodded to get up by Miss Meggie. They wanted to go fishing this morn, and thought that Andy wanted to go too. BUT, he did not, he'd rather stay home and play baseball or football with Nick.... FUNNY kids.
So, Matt & Meg are with Jeffey to fish. YIPPEEE! I am headed to the shower, as my allergies are about to make my head explode with snot and teary eyes! Then the Rockies play at 1:00.... good thing, in the heat of the day. Supposed to be 100 degrees today. Matt and I have to run to Chadron for his therapy appointment @ 2:00. UGH! TOOOOO FREAKING HOT! The pool will be a must today! Have a great day! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We haven't yet done an all night sleep outside. I don't think my kiddos are quite ready for it yet at 5 and 3. But maybe by next summer...IF we stay with them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. All night sleep outside -- they are really ready to go camping. Huh! Hope the fishin went well, and the Rockies game goes well, too. We're off to the pool as soon as I'm done with a few things here at work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.