Thursday, August 27, 2009

YEA! It's Thursday!

(Beautiful RED apples on our crabapples out front.... love that color of RED!)

AND, I get my hair cut today by MIss Lori! WHOOOO HOOO! LOVE IT!

AND I get to spend some one on one time with Mr. Matt!

AND my bee sting is finally getting better.....OUCH-Y!

AND my hubby will be home soon.... we miss him horribly!

AND my pal Miss Kim came to visit last night.... gosh I missed her horribly!

AND Meggie and I are going to Sbluff tomorrow for a back Dr. appt. ..

AND we get to go shopping without boys!

AND we get to see our precious Trish!

WHAT COULD BE BETTER!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((HUGS!)))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. AND you're awesome friends, we couldn't ask for any better!!

    Glad you are having a good day-- might see you @ your haircut appt.

    Hugs--
    Blundells

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love the red apples and hope you guys have fun today!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.