Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A SeConD OpiNiOn..& A Birthday greeting!

(Happy, Happy Birthday to one of my bestest pal on this earth! LOVE YA)

Okay, I am headed to S.bluff to see a Spinal Dr. on Friday. Hopefully, he can figure out a way that I don't have to live on Advil everyday of my life..... it is a shitty life to live!

And, school is going great for the kids. Although Andy is convinced that his teacher dislikes him already... we will see. Matt is flourishing in his 2nd grade year and has no complaints yet. And of course Meggie loves pre-K.

Today, Jeffey and I headed to Chadron to pick up some supplies, and we had a flat tire on Yukie (yukon). No big deal, huh? WRONG! This thing has some fancy rims on it with some funky lug nuts! And no matter how hard Jeffey tried with the wienie lug wrench, two of the lugs would NOT come off! So, we called our fairy god-mom, Jess. She saved the day with hauling us home so that we could fetch our car-trailer and pickup! YEA! THANKS HON! Hope ya had a wonderful day! Anyhow, we got the Yukie to Chadron, and Jason is going to try to fix it, maybe by cutting and prying that damn thing!

Anyhow, off to the great outdoors for me, it is a beautiful night and the kids are getting into something....... take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.