Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday FUN!




We had another FUN weekend! On Saturday we spent the day by first doing the chores, and then Lisa and kids came to play! We had a yummy lunch, and then the kids went outside to play in the water and mud. Lisa & I went to my office to play! We got some pages done in our books, and mostly contemplated life! It was so relaxing! Then we headed outside armed with a shovel and some boxes! Yep, Lisa dug up a bunch of perennial flowers.... I have tons to share, come a get 'em! We spent lots of time visiting about her flower plans, and she is so excited for next spring. I am too. I love to see the fruits of my labor... and I am sure Lisa will too.
On Sunday, we went to the ponds at the Fort to fish for Ty Chaseks 10th Birday celebration. It was a great time, and the boys just love to play with each other! Andy said on the way home, "I had a horribly fun time with those guys!" I guess that was the best time he ever had! I enjoyed myself,too. Got to visit with Jennifer and Celeste, and I miss them from baseball.... We are excited for the upcoming flag-football league!!!! YEA! We just love to cheer our guys on!
Then we saw the Victory's fishing, and Megan ran off with Miss Kami. She love her best friend! And then later Mr. Preston and parents were there. AND Justin caught a huge bass! All of the kids thought that was the coolest thing! We were all amazed! What a wonderful day we had! YEA! (Except our Daddy-O had to go to work and missed it all, darn it!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, me again. I had a great time w/you Saturday. Thanks a bunch for helping me get my yard going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like a fun weekend! Maybe you should come spruce my yard up for me-Lisa should come too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.