Monday, August 17, 2009

WhEw!~ I am tired and sick....

This weekend I went to T-town to help my heart-sister Trish make her sis's wedding invites. Boy, it was rough, but FUN! It was a challenge at times with the printer, but Tracey (Trish's hubby) made it work! YEA! I also had a heart warming visit with Tracey.... he told me of a story about locking his keys in his vehicle in the middle of nowhere with his boys. It made me think..... about my own situation with life, work and money. We sometimes are MADE to stop and smell the flowers! That higher power has the controls, and puts us on pause! YEA! I get it! Thanks so much Trace! AND you made a mean, yummy burger, too. "Your a great Kitchen Bitch!" AND, Trish, you are a lucky woman!
THANK YOU to our "fairy family" Jess & Jason for keeping our kiddos so that I could help Trish. They had a FANTASTIC time and were EXHAUSTED when we got home last night.... went to bed at 8:00! WHEW! YoU are the best!
Well, today I am suffering with the allergies. My head feels that it will explode, and I have a sore throat, and tiredness! YUCK! Good thing my man was home to keep an eye on the the kiddies, so I could close mine!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I used to get so frustrated when I was forced to stop and smell the roses. I was just speaking with one of my girlfriends about this the other day. Now I sit and nurse my babies and have that little thankfulness that I was forced to slow down, to look into those little eyes, and to breathe deeply and fully. I hope I'll continue to find things that make me stop what I'm doing and just relax for a moment. Lord knows we all need that time, right!?

    Hugs n' smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.