Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tomato Tuesday!!!!!!!!!




Yippee! We have some tom's.... FINALLY! It isn't a lot but enough to make some salsa to freeze. We have lots of peppers of all kinds, so we will see what recipe Jeffey comes up with.... I'm sure that it will be delicious!
Meggie picked quite a few zinnias, too. They are super pretty this year! These are the thimble variety, and soooooooo cute- Meggie says!
Meggie and I picked Grandma's tom's, too..... she has quite a few!
Anyhow, have a great day!


((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers, pretty girl! So sweet! Congrats on all the tomatoes -- my mouth is watering, thinking of when I was younger and my Grandma Leibbrandt and I used to slice up a tomato, sprinkle a little sugar on it, and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.