Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our 4th baby.....

(Above, the Grandma to our pup.)
(Our baby girl.....)

We went to see our baby tonight at Jean's..... she is soooooo cute and cuddly! But, she is only 3.5 weeks old. Her Mama passed away last week from a serious sickness, and they are not sure what the deal is. So, she is orphaned, and still doing well. I think that we will get her next week and help her grow, and eat.
So, now we are trying to pick a name. We have decided to have all of our choices written down, and placed in a jar. Then, someone will draw her name out of those.... SO, please, please, help us name her............. comment your name choices, and I will add them to the jar! YEA!

7 comments:

  1. OHHH, Brandi! YOU are so clever! I LOOOOVE Annie! I will get that on in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Willie... sounds cute... or how about Chloe? She's beautiful! Hope they figure out what happened to the Mama. So sad! :o(
    I'll send you a note with a few more names, once I come up with a few...

    Oh!!! I keep forgetting to tell you -- I don't have a sorbet ink. What a slacker -- sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutiepatutie! Can't wait to hear her new name!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.