Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We're OFF to see the monkeys!

Today is the day for Matt's school field trip to the zoo in Scottsbluff. We haven't been there for several years. In fact, Matt may have still been in diapers! SO, we are excited that Grandma is driving the bus, too. It is sure to be a fun day!
Photo's will be added later.....
Last night, we had a great time scrappin! See Deb's blog for her beautiful pages pics. We got to visit with new Brandy, Marisa, and Kim. It was a great time. The next class tentatively will be Thursday, Oct. 22. We will be making a Halloween set of card, and double page spread. RSVP asap...................

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there to do crafty things with you!!! :o) I really enjoy what your write! Thanks for doing these posts! I read in an earlier post that you are starting business? Fill me in..that sounds awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.