Wednesday, September 23, 2009

YIPPEEE! It's FALL!

" If kisses were acorns, a forest would grow..."
Yea! We are planning our costumes for Halloween. In fact, while we were in S bluff yesterday, we went to Goodwill. That place is the place to hunt for components of costumes! We had a great time sifting through the stuff for 2 hours! I could have gone longer, but the back started to ache. Yes, I got the facet shot on both sides of the spine yesterday. I hope it works. I am SICK OF THIS! Anyhow, we went to eat Chinese at an AWESOME place over by Goodwill. It has the best Asian decor I have seen.... PLUS, they have sushi. Yep, it is quite good! I promised to bring my hubby back to enjoy some with me. That would be a cool date for anyone!
Well, today it is another great day with autumn weather. I think I will do some stamping, and work on my business plan.....................


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. We just looked for halloween costumes the other day. I usually make the kids'. They are very excited this year, my favorite holiday, besides my birthday of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.