Tuesday, September 29, 2009

YAHOOOO!!! We are scrappin' tonight!


Yep, tonight is a class on fall. We are making a card, and a double-page spread. It is beautiful! Plus, I will have some chocolate! Come and play with us!

Last night, Marisa and the kids and I went to Chadron MOPS. Marisa did a quick demo on Pampered Chef, and her Cheesecake businesses. She did a wondrful job speaking in front of the group, and I was sooooo proud of her! Plus, I got to play with Miss Miranda during supper. The food was good, but they forgot the most important ingredient for girlfriend gatherings....... CHOCOLATE! OMG, what an oversight! Anyhooo, it was fun and I met some new interesting people...... networking.....networking......

Well, today Marisa and I are meeting with a CSC Professor, and he is going to help me with my business plan, and then help us find financing. I have been gathering quotes and shopping the web for the best buys for all the coffee house essentials. It has been quite a bit of work so far, but so much fun! I am scared.... but excited! I have always wanted to own my own business...... and do what I love! YEA!

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY FORGOT tonight's card making! I had the Biggest Loser stuck on my mind...
    AND I sat at the Rapid eye clinic for two hours before they saw me for 5 minutes so my day was off after that...
    I am sending prayers your way for your own business to form and do well! I am happy for you to follow a dream and make it happen! Hope this all works out great for you and your family. Let me know when the next class is and I will sneak over. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.