Monday, September 28, 2009

Inspiration is Everywhere!


Yes, I have been inspired by so many lovely people and things! On Saturday, I traveled to Torrington to visit my beloved Trish. She invited me to a scrapbook class at the local store. It was a awesome day! We had two classes taught by a professional scrapbooker! Chrissy is from the Denver area and it is her job to teach scrapbooking!!!!!! YEA! YES! WHOO HOO! I loved her and her ideas! I learned so much and was almost over-eager! I love learning new things..... and we made some neat stuff. I will be using them in my own classes..... SO much FUN! I didn't scrap a single page, though. I was busy visiting with Trishie, and looking at the new products, eating, and drinking coffee. It was the best day I have had in a LONG time..... THANK you Trish. I love ya!

I also visited a few coffee houses in T-town. At one of them, Paul, the owner and I spoke for quite some time. In fact he said he will do for me what another had done for him.... mentor me! YEA! SO, Paul and I will be talking coffee! Yippee!

Okay, i know that I am excited today. I feel refreshed, and ready for another day of life. Isn't it great?

Now, let's scrap tomorrow night, K?

2 comments:

  1. You sound re-freshed and I am excited for you to start your new business. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I will second what Deb said. I am so excited for tomorrow night -- two of my most favorite activities -- VOLLEYBALL AND SCRAPBOOKING!

    What do you need me to bring -- anything? Scrappin stuff, either? Give me a call if there is anything!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.