Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On mend again....can't wait to get on the mend again!


Yep, I awoke to yet another day of a sore throat!  I feel better otherwise.  As for the disogram procedure that I endured last friday, I have survived that too.  I can now wipe my own boo-tie!  I realize that is a lot of information, but this back issue causes these things to happen!  SO, this Friday I will meet will Dr. Beer again and go from there.  I know that I really am scared of surgery!  But, we need to get this resolved.
Okay, there is a huge winter storm coming to our area..... get your wood in, and batten down the hatches....I understand that we could be in for a foot or more of snow, and the wind to go with it!  WHHHOOOO Hoo!  Hopefully, everyone will be safe and warm....  good time to scrap with the girls! 
Remember, Thursday night at 6:30, we will be doing the October pages, and a cute card for $5....  Please bring your adhesive, & scissors. And your sMiLe ;)
((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

P.s. My mom-in-law sent me the following e-mail in regards to Jeffey's B-day post:
"Hi Kids
I was just reading your Blog site and it made me cry. That is what love and being married is all about. Nothing in life is ever smooth sailing. God bless you both and I love you very much."
Mom W"

2 comments:

  1. May I ask who was wiping your bunnies while you couldn't? Just Kidding!!! Pretty sure I won't make it to your class if this storm really does show up. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Becky....

    I sure hope u get this back thing figured out soon too! I know EXACTLY what it's like to never know how bad or good of a day is waiting for you to wake up to for pain. Wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.