Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One down, one to go....

Matt went to school today!  WHOOO HOO!  Two out of the three are better!  I think that I will send Meggie today.  Not sure yet.  Since we have it here at home, I don't want to spread anything.  She is not sick, she had this on her birthday weekend.
ANyhow, Andy is getting better.  He had the poops last night, along with a tummy ache.  NO FEVER!  YEA!  So, we will see about school on Thursday.
As for me, so far I am fine.  I am a hand washing freak.  So much, that I have some seriously chapped hands!  Jeffey has a horrible cough, and isn't so great.  But, he seems to be getting better.
We hope and pray that everyone is getting better!
Take Care,

(Debbie sent us another great photo, Thanks Debbie!)

2 comments:

  1. So glad the kiddos are getting better. Would you like to have the class at my house in case you still have some kids at home? Please let me know. My table isn't to big but we could fit 6 comfortably I think. And thank you for the "Thanks" on the pictures. It is such a simple work but sure has a big effect and I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant word, not work!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.