Sunday, October 18, 2009

Under the beautiful weather


(Deb's photo from Saturday.  LOVE IT!- Thanks Debbie!)
Andy said he didn't feel well before we left for Sunday School this morning.  I didn't believe him.  By the time church was nearly over he was hot to the touch!  Yep, Andy caught a bug.  BUT, Matt wasn't far behind!  He came home and stripped his church clothes off and went to bed!  A few hours later, he was feverish too!  DAMN!  So, here we go.... medicine, 7-Up and gatorade!  ARGH!  I hate this shit so early in the season!  So, the kids and I are going to stay home and keep our germs to ourselves!
So much for enjoying the gorgeous weather!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the boys feel better and Meg doesn't get it. We are crossing our fingers with our toes. Good luck thro this very rough time for us Mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's not the piggy kind, however people tell me that it isn't as rough as the regular flu. Thanks for giving me the recognition on the photo. I tried to send some to Flacks, Jones's but not so good on the Face Book thing. Cherokee posted some pix that I sent her though so maybe they will get to see them.
    Thanks Becky for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your kids get better soon! We are trying to keep it away from us. SO far we have been lucky. So much stuff going around tho...

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.