Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOA! It's colder today!

It is 30 degrees this morn....YUCKY! I am not ready for this kind of weather! However, we got Matt some new snow boots yesterday. His foot has grown about 3 sizes from last winter! GEEZE! So, we seem to be able to wear our coats/snowpants from last year.... (I always buy a size too big) And I got Meggie's boots on clearance last winter. Andy's boots fit, too! YEA! Now, we need to really stock up on gloves, as they seem to disappear VERY quickly at school! There must be a huge black hole up there???
I almost forgot to recommend a movie to ya'all, "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." MR. McDreamy is in it and booooooooooy does he look SPECTACULAR!!!!!!
WHAT A HOTTTTTTTTTIIIIIEEEEE! My hubby actually watched it with me?! I know, this is a very concerning thing that he would watch a "chick" flick. Maybe he's softening up in old age?
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - wherever that hole is that has all the lost gloves is where my sunglasses and my belts end up, I'm sure. HA HA!!

    Love your blog, girlie. So nice.

    Smoochies-- Bundles

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.