Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday..... Damn it's cold out!

Today we are watching my Miss M.J. She is sooooo fun! We love to have her..... and I love to be a Aunt like my precious Aunt Margie was to me. It is fantastically fun! Anyhow, all are sleeping yet, and I thought that I would blog before waking them.
Andy has therapy today to help him manage his anger and temper. I hope and PRAY that it will help him figure his feelings out. He is a great kid, and loving, caring, sweet, smart, funny kid. Just can't take the teasing..... and retaliates! Please pray for us!
Jeffey has left for work. He took Meggie's birthday off, and we so enjoyed him being home. I miss him, and of course the kids do too. It is tough being a single parent to three kids 80% of the time..... I will cope, of coarse!
Have a great day, and bundle up, it's only 36 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. You know Becky, I give you two a lot of credit as parents to help Andy out with this. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.