Friday, July 11, 2008

Didn't we have a great time!

(Papa on his "H", the tractor I used to drive to rake hay)

Oh, yea! I got to help with the tractor pull on the 5th of July! Brandi's dad, Jeff does all the planning and ect. I offered to help, as I know what it take to put an event together, and I really want to see the Tractor Pull succeed. This is because my dad, Mark loves his tractors. In fact, I think maybe he enjoys the tractor pull more than anything else about the 4th. He does go to the Dawes Co. fair Pull, too. SO, I wanted to help. And Brandi and I got our wish! (She maybe not as excited as myself) I got to help enter tractors with Deb. The B and I got to M.C. and keep the records. What fun I had M.C.-ing (eventhough I am partial)..... When I graduated H.S. I thought I wanted to go into broadcast journalism..... somehow, that idea diminished.... but I still love to talk! (Listening, not so good at!) Forgive me friends! Anyhow, had a great time.... Papa & Jayke both won trophies, too! Yippee! Okay, I am off to try to put my house back together, as it has had a explosion, THEN imploded! YIKES, the in laws are coming next weekend! Better start now! TTYL......................hugs............................
P.s. Are ou going to Fur Trade Days in Chadron? More info on Chadrad.com
COUNTING THE DAYS TO RASCALL FLATTS & TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT>>9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.