Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ya shoulda....



Ummmm...... slept more?!?!

Yep. worked until about 2 a.m. Kids were at Lisa's, as Jeff is now assigned to the midnight job here in Crawford. So, He got off at 9 a.m. this morn. The kids and I had coffee with Lisa and Kim and came home. Andy and I are hanging out in my office trying to be quiet, and Meggie just headed for the chair for a nap..... Matt is playing the Wii. All is calm here on the home front. Looks like more work for me this afternoon..... UGH! Andy sure had a great time at VBS last night and is looking forward to tonight's.
Yep, working on planning my crafts for MOPS this year... I am getting excited for another year of fun! Are you geared up for the adventure????

I hope all of you are having a nice day!

Hugs.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.