Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yep, Stinking R.R.

(Pretty Pregnant Marisa, Unckie, Jayk



Okay, here it is Wednesday.... I haven't done much but work! I met up with Brandi, Deb, Lisa and Misty and kiddo's at the park yesterday morning. The kids had a great time playing together. Then Lisa and I got a picnic rounded up for us to eat at the park. We love picnics! Kids had more fun on the teeter toter's.... THEN, the stinking Railroad called me in to work! YIPES! I am sick of working.......... But, must keep going until the 19th. Andy's birthday, and Rascall Flatts concert that weekend. Busy, busy, busy............... Getting tired, tired, tired.

Anyhow, read a good book, "A Kiss to Remember." and started the new MOPS book that we got in the mail. It's pretty good, and a lighter MOPS read. Cute stories to inspire, on the same format as the "Chicken Soup" books. Well, off to get the kids to golf, then me to shower and then who knows.... maintenance of life????????

Take Care!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.