Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To the dentist???

(Planner pics)
Good Mornin' Muff! **Coffee CHEERS**
Okay, Andy has another injury. Yep, fell on the sidewalk while horse playing and chipped his two front teeth. So, we are off to the dentist at noon. He says only one of them still hurts, so maybe no nerve damage.... Poor dude, life is tough!

Anyhow, supposed to be cooler today, so maybe we can golf! I sure want to. I haven't been for over a week now. Dang work gets into the way constantly!

I have been working on scrapbooking Matt's birthday now, and feel a sense of accomplishment! On ebay, I got a few items listed, too. Some stamps I don't use, some earrings, and a covered Amy Knapp Planner-sooo cute! So, busy as can be. Next I need to weed the garden, as the rain sure makes everything grow wonderfully!
Hopefully the phone won't ring to make me go to work too early!
p.s. LOVE the new background? Get yours @ www.cutestblogontheblock.com

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE!!! I am going to have a crappy crappy week! There's only one authority that can keep me from my kids all day for 5-6 days. But I really can't talk about it. Imagine that, everyone's story huh?!?

    I've been stalking ya, just haven't left a comment, sorry! I'll do better next time ;)

    As for the pool thing, you know me, if I thought it was an issue that needed brought up, I'd have talked with ya. Like I haven't done that before to fix a situation ;) Guess I figure the situation was taken care of.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.