Friday, July 18, 2008

Golf Girls!

(Golf DIVAS self portrait with cell phone, more pics later)

Yep, we are learning the game.... AND LOVING IT!

On Wednesday night, the entire crew went golfing; Angie and her family; Lisa and her fam; and all of us! Yep, it was a chaotic course! We had fun, and had lots of laughs.... then we went for ice cream. Yep, we decided we need to do that more often.

Yesterday morning, Angie and I went to hit some balls and work on our swing. Yep, we did improve.... that's when we decided that we need to golf (just girls), then show up our hubbys' skills... Won't they be proud????

Well, went to work at 8:30 last night and got off @ 3:00am. TIRED, yes I am! But Jeffey's family is coming today..... must try to pick up and fold the DAMN laundry AGAIN! Gosh it is a perpetual thing. I feel like a slave at times.


P.s. I got some scrappin' done! I did a few pages of Andy's second Halloween/Autumn. So dang cute! AND I made some thank you cards on the train last night with the new stamps I just got.... so much fun, and not enought supplies with me. Need to pack just a card-making tote!

Okay...
Andy's party tomorrow,
then off to.....


RASCALL FLATTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 whole DAYS! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult night out!!!!!!!! OMG, I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.