Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HEY! Oh! Way! oh way!

(Lisa here's that picture, so innocent!)




Good Morning! Especially to Muff, I am having my coffee too! CHEERS! ;)
Last night, after taking Meggie to the pool (Boys are STILL @ Grandmas), Kim and Lisa came over for some R & R out on the patio with Jeff & I. We had a few cocktails and made popcorn. YUM! What fun we had! So great to have good friends, and good conversation! All of you are more than welcome to come and have a patio chat with Jeffey & I.... we love company!

Anyhow, I am off to the shower then to the Golf course. Meggie and I are going to hit some balls! I think then we will go and see Preston and Angie. We love to visit them, and haven't for quite some time! Jeffey is going to work.

Yesterday, we went to Walmart to pick out the shrubs, and plants they donated towards the landscaping project at the Tourist Booth. I brought all of them home.... yep, we had a van-load! So, I am nurturing them for a few weeks until the Walmart crew comes to plant them. SO, I will be needing to water them every darn day! JEEZE!

Well, I am off to accomplish some serious stuff before it gets hot! Then, I WILL be cleaning my office! Yippee!

Have a great day!
Rascall FLATTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.