Monday, April 6, 2009

Here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a chick-chick!




Yep, we went to the farm store today just to see the chicks. Meggie had already seen some at school today, but they were bigger and already had adult feathers! So, Daddy-O and Meggie had a great time looking at the chicks.


I spent most of the day cleaning Meggie's room. It looks awesome now! I am trying to pound it into her head to keep it that way. I also started on the boys' room. But barely made a dent before we had to leave for the Wrestlers Supper at the Fort. It was a lovely supper, and most of the parents made it for it. We got to visit with several folks while the kiddo's had a snow ball fight.


After supper, we stopped by the new Clubhouse and had a beer. Boy, it is a beautiful clubhouse! I am thinking that we will spend some time out there for several reasons; we have a membership now, and the clubhouse is SMOKE FREE! YIPPEE! So, let the snow melt, cause I wanna GOLF!


Well, tomorrow will be more of the cleaning and preparing for a girls night....


Take Care,


HUgs............................2U!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.