Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a Vacation (from work ;) !!!!

(Ahhhhh........Fiji......dreamin of a real vacation!)

YEA, I'm on vacation!

I had big plans.... like cleaning out our yard of all the old flower debris, golfing a little, and just hanging out in the backyard!

HA! Mother nature put a stop to that!

So, today, I am cleaning Meggie's room. Then starting on the boys' room. I mean sorting their clothes, their toys and trashing stuff!

So, No slowing down..... Jeffey is here, too. SO, maybe he will help?

Have a great day!

p.s. remember the Jewelry party tomorrow night. It is sure to be a lot of laughs!

Hugs,

B


2 comments:

  1. Those other chores will be there when you AND Mother Nature are ready... right!?!?

    Glad all are home safe -- enjoy playing in the snow while it lasts. Weatherman says it might warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Nature, can't mess with her. Kinda like us moms!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.