Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thoughts....

(Easter 2008, with Papa @ the Egg Hunt.)

Oh, many thoughts have gone through my mind this morning in the shower....

1. I wish my back felt better so that I can be able to garden and golf this spring.... I have some big plans and the painful back is definitely not in those plans!

2. This weight loss/getting healthy is getting easier, mostly because of the WW program is easy to follow. Ma & and were losers again this week! AND, I know that I have an eating disorder. What an ugly thing that is! I am programmed to over-indulge without giving it a thought! Those thoughts are changing, and I am able to "CONTROL" my self with self-talking. It is working!

3. Why must people be so damn ignorant! ARGH! Walk away......

4. I think getting up in the morning is sort-of difficult after working nights so much!

5. My hubby is going to Rapid with me tomorrow! Yea! We need some time together to reconnect. Both of us working crazy shifts has a large impact on our lives. It is not normal, that is for sure. Especially when you sleep together maybe once a week....

6. My Mom is looking pretty good with her weight loss.... I can see her thin-ness!

7. Thank God for really great family & friends! I love you guys!

Have a great DAY!

p.s. Thank YOU Jess for being an awesome support to myself and our family..... you guys are the best!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for you on the weight loss again this week! It seems you mentally have it all put together in your mind how things should go so that helps you out physically too. Enjoy Rapid with Jeff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with Jeffey -- we don't do things with our hubbies near enough. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...time with hubby! Can't beat that!! So happy for you on the weight loss......

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.