Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ode to more sleep.....

(I want this, I am tired of getting stuck with my car or van. The trick is to convince Jeffey)

I am sooooo tired. That's it. Can't think. Too tired.

I have Weight Watchers tonight, and I am pretty sure that I have lost... not really sure how much as it fluctuates so much during the day. I will update later.

Also, I have a appointment in Rapid on Friday due to the rescheduled from Monday. I don't have anyone to go with me..... wanna go?

Have a great day!

Nigh, Night!

2 comments:

  1. Nice car!! Good luck convincing your hubby...!

    Let me know if you need me to ride along Friday. I'm available!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also available friday. My babies might have to go though....depends on if Dustin is home....you know the drill! I'm so proud of you for losing weight. I've lost 12 lbs since the 6th of January. I haven't done anything as in excersising, well moving, since the end of February. Still on the positive side of that though! Let me know about friday, no big deal if you have someome going already....good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.