Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's chaos, but sort of organized!

Yep, it's been crazy around here! Since returning from the R/W Game this weekend, I have been working 10+ hour days with extreme pain! Yep, back is a hurtin'. I think that it is too much sitting. Otherwise we are faring well.
Tonight is Weight Watchers if I get home from work in time. We will see. I need to go as I have missed the past two times. And I feel the pounds returning....
Okay, need to get to work. Yep, walking to work. Take Care all of you, and I sure do miss you all. Time is speeding past us, and we have no time for ourselves. I hope that Thursday we can remedy that!
Hugs...........................................2U!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are still in pain, did your get your tins unit yet? Have you tried PT with Bobby in Chadron? I sure like his approach to good back health. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, please take care of your back. You're gonna need it for a few more years. Do you have a great massage therapist that you frequent???

    Hugs!

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.