Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's STILL Snowing!

Okay, it is still going strong! This must mean that we are going to have a green, wet spring? YIPPEE!!! We love mud! Anyhow, I am off to work. I don't think we will do anything cause there is no train out there moving. It seems that the snow plugs the switches up, and then the switch heaters can't keep up with them. So, maybe we will just get sent home rather than on a snow clearing mission.... I hope!
Well, enjoy another snow day! The kids are getting cabin fever, and not behaving well. Mostly they are fighting. ARGH!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are all safe and that Jeff was able to stay home and have some family time with all of you. I hope that you are able to make a short day of work today!! I can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the snow today the most beautiful stuff coming down? Normally I would be out in my boots taking shots around the neighborhood but still a little shy about getting out where it may be slick. I hope you get a snow day home....and some great family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad all are safe! Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.