Saturday, April 4, 2009

NO FRiGgiN WAY!

(New jeans style! Cute huh?)

You have got to be kidding me!?!?! This blizzard is ridiculous! So much for the wrestling meet today.... we are hanging out at home and having some crazy fun! Giggling, screaming and ect..... Thank the LORD that Daddy-O is home with us. K, have a great snow day!

Yesterday, the Dr. gave me more pain meds, a pain patch and some new exercises to help my back. He said that it is a tear in a disk, which is leaking fluid onto my reduculum, cause irritation, and pain! He was a pretty cool Dr. and wasn't in a huge hurry. I appreciated that! So, we went and got my prescriptions filled (took forever at Walgreen's!) And I was happily-pain free by the time we got home.

We then went for a romantic lunch @ The Great Wall. They have such a nice atmosphere. I had a healthy chicken/veggie with no sauce entree, and Jeffey had some kind of Lo Mein. Pretty tasty, and we had hot tea together, too. Loved it! I rarely get one-on-one with him, so I just enjoyed it.... Then, Jeffey and I went to Gordmans, and shopped for some new jeans for him. I had in mind some new "hip" jeans for him. BUT, they proved to be all WAY too short. How do tall guys wear these styles? We ended up with a couple of pairs of Levi's 569's and he picked a couple pairs of Polo jeans.... so, he is sorta coming into the 2000's..... then we went to Target and got the E.B. stuff. We had a lot of fun, and truly enjoyed each others company!

Have a great snow day!

hugs!

2 comments:

  1. That is nice you got to spend some time with Jeff. With three kids, it's tough to do that, especially with your opposite work schedules. Well, you predicte the weather right on your post. Bummer for this snow. If only there was no wind, then we'd be ok for traveling and playing outside. Have a warm Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed your day with Jeffey, and you are all able to spend the day together. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.