Monday, May 11, 2009

Awww, shoot!

Hey ya'll!
Did u have a wonderful Mom's day? I really hope so. I saw Deb out in her garden yesterday, and looked like she was letting Greg do the hard stuff--- GOOD for U! We were headed to Chadron to have lunch with Great Grandma and my parents. It was lovely.... and the kids had fun with Grapes tractors, and watched some baseball with him. Meggie got G.Grandma to swing on the front porch with her... it was a sweet moment! Anyhow, we then went to the ranch so that I could have a nap, and it turns out that Meg and Matt had a nap with Grandma. Andy was busy outside playing baseball, trying to Papa to play every now and then between working.... It was lovely, and time got away from us.... we flew kites and then checked cows. Before we knew it, it was 7:30 pm. Time to get home for baths and I had to go to work at 9:00.
Saturday night, we celebrated with my parents, and no kids (thank you Jess & Jason for taking our precious ones)! We went to the Cookshack and had the loveliest meal! That place is soooo awesome! It is pretty cool how they built the cabins, saloon, and ect. Then Jeffey had to go to work, so we dropped him off and my Dad took Mom and I to the movies! We saw 17 Again. It was cute! And we made a date to see the new Matt Mcdreamy movie when it comes out.... we (my Dad, Ma, & I) love "Chick" flicks....
So, this morning, the phone was ringing, the darn BNSF to tell me I am back on the 9 AM job for the week, due to the guy is on vacation! I wasn't expecting that! NOR did I plan for that.... damn! We will figure it out for all the stuff I have to get done this week! Have a great day, and comment, comment, comment! WIN something super cute this week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a couple of perfect days. We had some great weather for it. YES, Greg is doing the work at the garden. I did come up with a very ineventive (is that a word?) way to plant seeds so I can be a part of the garden experience. Now for some perfect May weather............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just wish things could stay the same for a while? I can't believe they can just jerk your chain and cause you to have to rearrange your life. I'm tellin' ya, if that was me, I'd need buckets full of Prozac to make it through the stress. My thoughts are with ya. Hang in there! Let us know if we can help! Hugs-- JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was as awesome as mine! Sounds like it was..... Hey just thought since I never see you anymore that I would comment about the Preschool Fundraising stuff. I need to get that in so we can get everyone there stuff. So give me a call or put yours in Kamden's mailbox at school....talk with you later!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.