Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh, the joys of friendship...


My precious friend Trish came up yesterday morning to spend the day and have a slumber party with me. Her boys were out camping for the weekend for scouts...so, what better than shop & scrap with friends! So, we headed to Chadron to eat Chinese, then to the downtown stores for purses, and candles, and pretty things! I got some new music at Gatherings, for 60% off, too! Yippee! Stephen Marq- Amore, is the album. It is so AWESOME! Anyhow, we then came back and spent the late hours working on a gift for a graduate for Trish. It turned out we made a card box, and filled it with various cards, photo frame, and nice pens. It was soooooo stinkin' cute! Plus, we had a great time chit-chatting about life, & eating Ben & Jerry's. I LOVE THAT SHE WILL NEVER JUDGE ME. Never think badly of me, and some of my less than desireable decisions! Thank the LORD for friends.... I have been blessed over and over with several wonderful friendships!

Anyhow, kiddo's are at Grandma & Papas for the weekend. I will pick them up after work today. I am sure that they will be thoroughly exhausted and played out! Thank you Gma for all of your help. I can't survive, much less have my sanity without you and Papa's help! Love ya! Have a great day all!

2 comments:

  1. Friends are precious and you are blessed with many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those type of friends are a treasure. Sounds like you had such fun!!!

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.