Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring has sprung!


YEA!

Our local feed store has their plants in! Yippee! I have already been there at the butt-crack of the morning. I got lots of beauties for all of my pots around here.... can't wait to get my fingers dirty....

dirty hands, clean heart!

Yes, I am still on the 9:00 am job. I think until tomorrow... who knows until it happens. Whenever it does, I will be going to the 9:00 PM job. It works out great for the summers activities: baseball, golfing, swimming, fishing, ect.

Speaking of fishing, the kids went with Jeffey last night to Grable ponds, and caught several fish each! Matt was so happy, as he loves to fish and hunt. They got some new, fresh bait (Salmon eggs) and they said that was the trick. I stayed at home to nurse my cold. UGH! Nothing like getting the crud in the spring!

Anyhow, we have the pre-school family picnic tonight. The kids are sooooo looking forward to it, as it in on the football field! YEA!

Have a great day! Welcome back Jess! Reality now sets in again!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... reality isn't as much fun, but it isn't nearly as expensive, either!!

    Had a great time, and we're extremely glad to be home.

    Hope the picnic went well. Can't wait to see all your gardening efforts -- mine have been limited to mowing... and I haven't gotten there yet, if you know what I mean. We came home last night to a plethora of 8-12" grass in some spots. It looks like our home was vacated... abandoned, maybe even...! Yikes. I am off to do that after work today!

    Hope you have a good one, and get a chance to come to WW -- we'd love to see the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.