Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bless these ladies!



Every one of these ladies are super special to me, and deserves some gratification!

EACH OF YOU ARE AWESOME, and are fantastic Ladies, Moms, and Friends.

Now, I want to honor my Mom, who made me who I am.... who gave me gifts of love, compassion, respect, & integrity. Also, thank you Mom for inspiring my love of nature, gardening, craftiness, and goal-setting. I love you. Thank you!

To my Grandma Ava- thank you for inspiring me in so many ways. My creativeness, and love of nature, I love you!

To my hubby's Mom, Bonnie- Thank you for raising a wonderful man, who loves being a daddy, and love his children so much. Of course, he is a wonderful hubby, too! You did a great job!

To my sisters-in-law- D., J., M., you all are great ladies! Have a wonderful day! I love you all! Thank you for inspiring me, listening to me, and being sisters to me.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful ladies in my life!


3 comments:

  1. Beck you are also one AMAZING mom. You love your children unconditionally and will fight to the ends of this earth for what you feel is best for them!!! Happy Mother's Day and I hope that you enjoy your weekend with them. Love ya, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some wonderful people in your life and this is a nice tribute to them. Happy Mother's Day - love ya, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I got the treat of saying Happy Mother's Day to you in person, but just got through some of your older posts that I missed while we were in Vegas. This is a super neat slideshow, and I'm honored to be included amongst these ladies, including you!

    Thanks again for the gift you and the kids brought me. How lucky I am!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.