Friday, May 29, 2009

FuNnY!


Isn't that a hoot?!?!? Sounds like my boys!
Anyhow, my back feels better this morning, as with most mornings due to rest. I got off work last night at 12:15. So, it was an easy night! Tonight I need another of those. We have the Fire Dept. Golf Tourney tomorrow at 8:00 am. So, some sleep would be nice!>!
Anyhow, last night boys had b-ball practice, and I did concessions. It sure made me thankful that I don't have to work food services as a career!
So, off to a busy day, clean up house (if kids will help me), then change my bed sheets, get Fireman's golf stuff done, & then head out to the ranch....

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome most of the baseball games are in Crawford. Will be so nice for you all not to be traveling constantly.

    BTW-you are looking great!:) I was going to go back and tell you that at the game last night but didn't get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so funny!! So much like our lives, isn't it?!?!?

    Glad you had a short day. Hope for more of those soon. Get some rest and have a good weekend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.