Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vapor Lock +*+

(Photo of a HUGE bee @ Grandma's pretty flowers... this one had a huge orange stripe down it middle!)

Okay, this morning, Grandma called early and woke Jeffey & I up. The kiddo's stayed at the farm last night so that J & I could golf. Anyhow, Andy woke up at 2 am with serious stomach pains.... so I picked him up at 8:30 and took him to the E.R. It seems that he has a HUGE gas bubble, and a bowel blockage. SO they determined this after they X-rayed and took blood. Then they made him drink a nasty solution to make him poop. Andy pooped about 10 minutes later, and they sent us home and said more fiber in his diet...... and to watch him. He has has some pain problems in the past, too. SO, Andy Jay is still sitting in the chair watching baseball, and not moving much.... which is weird for him.


Well, I whipped Jeffey in golf yesterday. And I felt pretty good as far as the back pain! Yippee!

Have a great evening, I am back to working nights (9:00 p.m.).

Nigh, Night!

1 comment:

  1. OK -- I somehow missed this post. Hope Andy is feeling better. Darn it anyways. Hope he is acting more like Andy again soon, and running around like boys do! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.