Monday, June 1, 2009

My Favorite Things...

(Miranda's first sucker! @ ball game. Andy and Matt's FIRST HITS of the summer!)









  • Backtracks USA on the radio... when sung loudly, off-key, proves to be a huge stress reliever!



  • Bud Light Lime with Lays Chips....YUMMY!



  • Fresh, clean summer sheets!



  • FIBER!



  • The smell of summer!



  • My new Mirabella eyeshadow... super gorgeous!



  • Our pregnant cat.... due any day! Then to the Dr. for a FIX!



  • My husband sharing the love of gardening with me!



  • MY SHOTS in the back... they seem to have helped! YAY!



  • Golfing.... again!



  • My Mom and Dad, bless their hearts!



  • Breakfast cooked by my Jeffey.



  • My Precious Friends.... bless you all!



  • Baseball played by my boys.... love, love to watch them!



  • I am just so darn BLESSED!



  • Playing with my inks @ work.... making some sweet cards :-b



  • The Swimming pool.... YIPPEEEEEEE!



Have a great day, all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl. Glad to hear the shots in the back are relieving some of your pain. Hope that continues. Ball games tonight and every night this week, except Friday. Eeek!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.