Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy, Happy, Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's Birthday! Yippeee!!!! She is so super special to me, and I just wanted to tell her that I love her and appreciate her! Have a great day!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs 2 ALL)))))))))))))))))))))))))

P.s. The boys' baseball game was cold and wet, but they played awesome! They even had a double play! It was so cool! Andy caught the hit, and tagged the bag on second..... (could've had another out, but there was some confusion....) WHHHHOOOOO HOOO! Jennifer & I were the crazy screaming moms in the stands (the only ones, too)! We are so proud of our boys! So, the score was 3-2, with our guys down. They sure have improved from last year.... I love to watch them!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom!! Is she 28 or 29? Probably 29 cuz I think she is a year older than me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. [This is me singing over the internet...]Happy Birthday to Myrna, Happy Birthday to Myrna, Happy Birthday to Myrna, Happy Birthday to her!

    Diddo what Deb said. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Myrna! Glad u enjoyed the ball game Becky. They are a blast to watch. Kaitlin had a double play last night. It was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.