Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ohhh, AHHHHH! It feels sooooo gooooood!


.....my feet! They love my new Teva Mush flips! These are the best on the PLANET! I wanted some black croc flips, but couldn't find any. So, while in Scheels, the shoe lady said for me to try the Teva Mush. WOW! HEAVEN! These make my plantars faciatis gone! YEA! I can wear these all day, and not one single pain! WHOOO HOOO! I just ordered another pair off E-bay...... shhhhhhhhh, don't tell Jeffey!

I have been working long nights, and not getting off until 5:30-6:00 AM-ish..... so tired..... so hard to sleep when the troops are here. Thank the lord that Angie took Meggie this morn! Love ya HON! Baseball games tonight, if no rain-out. In Chadron, of course!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow maybe I should try a pair for my sesmoiditis? are we getting old or what? hehe! thanks for everything Beck, love ya! oh...I never mind to take Meggie, you know that. She is Preston's "best friend" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Angie was able to help out. Sorry the days are stringing out so long for you. Hang in there. We're thinking of you and hoping your back is hanging in there, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.