Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whew! We were bUsy!



Click on "view all pictures" to see the entire photo... something wrong with slide show....
News of the day....
The R.R. has taken me off work due to my back injury. It is unknown for how long this will last. I have an appointment for the 8th for another shot and a review... So, we will see. I need a paycheck! We are looking to find other ways.....
We lost our baseball game last night to Andy's major disappointment. They played hard, but had lots of errors in the infield. They will play again on Wednesday in Chadron @ 6:00. That will be the LAST game of the season. However, a few moms and I were talking, and are planning to have the boys get together on Sunday nights throughout the summer to just play ball. So, please feel free to bring your boys to play at the ball field @ 6:30 on Sundays starting the 12th.....
Okay, we had a huge fun weekend with our God-Cousins.... went to Mr. P's Birthday Party, to the pool and for night swimming, had Staabs ice cream, hit 8 or so buckets of golf balls, went to Soldier Creek for some water fun, and a picnic. We had a great time bonding..... love you guys! Sorry I was a bit grouchy! Mommy's need more sleep....
Have a great day! HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. We will send one more prayer up there to "get the call back". One of these days God with get tired of us asking the same question! You are in our thoughts and prayers at this hard time. We're there with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man, Becky. How long has your back been injured? I'm so sorry about all this.

    On the up-side...the pix are adorable (the slideshow is working for me, btw)!

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.