Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My thoughts....


While @ work, I get plenty, I mean PLENTY of time to ponder life and my surroundings...
So here goes....

- The morning air smells so so sweet of alfalfa at 5:30 a.m.
- Boy, the night sky here is beautiful... we don't have much light pollution! YEA!
- I love, love my new-to-me Yukon! SWEET ride, and it rides 8 people comfortably!
- Shelby Blundell should marry my Andy when they grow up. She is a shadow image of him; loves sports, is GREAT at sports, and is super sweet. PLUS, she is gorgeous!
- I think I may like this 3:00 a.m. job. It affords me more time at home with the kiddos at night.
- We sold about 45 sweatshirts for the baseball fundraiser so far! WHOO HOO! BEEP BEEP, I am honking my horn! Thanks for all of your support!
- I am doing some cardmaking/scrapbooking classes for the beginner/intermediate. Please, please come and let me show you how to make some super-duper cute stuff for super chEaP!!!
- Boy, I can't wait for the 4th of July this year. Reason being, that we are just going to RELAX and enjoy this year. No public service for me. Jeffey will help with the fireworks.... YEA!
- I love to watch my kids play ball. They make me so proud that I could burst!!! ;)
- I am blessed to have so many great family and friends!
- Aunt Glady is here from Oregon.... she's my moms older sister. YEA!
- We are going to watch our cousins play in a tournament in Gering this Saturday!



4 comments:

  1. when are the classes? I would love to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring early in the morning for me... I just might have to copy!

    I've been trying to leave tons of comments, just wouldn't let me until now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspirational you are to all of us. Great thoughts!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I about forgot; Andy and Shelby will at least have to remain good friends. We'll just have to be patient and see about the other part... tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.