Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts for the day...

- My wrist and hand aches from using the Spray-n-wash on the Baseball pants!!! OUCH!
- Haley B. is the bestest baby-sitter EVER!!! I can give you references any ol'day!
- Swimming is a must today.... darn hot this afternoon....
- I want to GOLF! Hope my hubby is home long enough tomorrow to go...
- I LOVE, love, luv, my pals. You are all like family to me.... more like my cousins, or should I say, "Sis-sins!"
- Pray for Brandi and Shane...... details later!
- I want a new camera! I need to save my $$$$$.
- Jammies till noon is a "Great thing!"
- I want to mow at 3 a.m. so that the world knows what it is like to sleep with mowers going.... then I will light tons of firecrackers to celebrate my victory! --- Tee HEE!--
-Gosh, I really love BASEBALL!!!!
- Don't ya love my music????
Have a wonderful summer day! Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. I sure laughed hard at picturing you mowing at 3am. Reminds me of the stupid barking dogs I hear each morning when I am trying to sleep. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing at your spray and wash comment. I feel that way after I water my herbs each morning. I've planted like 12 different pots and I use a sprayer to water them since they're still so little. My wrist aches a LOT after watering!

    I'm with you on the camera. I need to SAVE $$$ for a nice SLR digital camera. Then I need to save more $$$ so I can learn how to use it!!! LOL

    Love a day in jammies. However, this is our first summer where both me and Lee have the summer off work and we've been getting dressed about 5 days out of the week just to get ourselves going. Still, I love the jammies days!

    I do love your music, seriously. But lately I'm a party-pooper and have to turn it off as soon as it starts because I'm usually blog reading with my family in the same room and they get all hot n' bothered when it interfers with their games or their music or their movie. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most definately agree about both the baseball and the music. While I feel the same about the Spray-n-wash, I am also ever so thankful for it. I can not imagine what baseball pants would look like without the wonderful stuff!!
    You know what is better than jammies until noon? Jammies until 3:30!!! Saturday I didn't get dressed until Alex & I got ready to go to town, oh what joy!!!!
    You know I also have pondered the mowing in the middle of the night trick, how evil are wee, ha ha.
    Love Ya TONSSSS!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.