Friday, June 5, 2009

And the winners are..........

........ Miss Jody and Miss Jess! Yep, two are winners this week since I was on vacation (mentally!) So, I will be getting some AWESOME goodies ready for them! I will post some pics, too! I have been super busy at work with projects. Thank the LORD I can play at work!
Anyhow, we have a home game tonight. Come and watch with me, I really would love to have someone scream with me! YIPPEEE!!!
Oh, yea, our Meow the Cat had her batch of kittens.... SEVEN of them! WOA! We found one under the pickup, and he was cold and moving really slow. So we put him with the rest of the nest, and thought he was a goner. But, he is alive today! So, we must have been in time. So, does anyone need a kitten?!?!?!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.