Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baseball Friday Night!

Last night was soooooo much fun! Aunt Trish came to watch, and stay the night with us! We had a great time watching the boys play. Matt had 3 R.B.I.'s, and and had several double plays..... it was AWESOME! Our boys can sure hit, and catch! I am so proud! We don't know the final score, but we will say it was a tie, as it is FOR FUN! Mr. Andy is so highly competitive, and thinks that they won..... I am not so sure.
Anyhow, after coffe with Trish, while we looked at the 3000 pics on her memory card.... (LOVED 'EM) we went tot he Fort for lunch and then Trish headed home.... she had to take care of her little dog. We miss her already! Love ya Sista! Thanks for coming!
Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie, I had a GREAT time with you and my Fairy Godkids. Just so you know the Kiosk at Walmart won't read my memory card so I will have to start ordering online! I miss you guys already and can't wait til you come for Kendal's game! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time!! Good friend time is hard to come by nowdays.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.