Friday, May 8, 2009

Let me clarify...

(The winner Debbie gets some of these cards!)
....the contest for comments. You can enter by commenting once per post. Then on each Thursday, I will throw all those names who commented during that week into a hat and draw a name out for the winner of the week. Okay, this week I made a mistake, I thought that Deb had commented, and accidentally, mistakenly, absentmindedly, added her name to the hat. Forgive me? You ALL win win once, I promise that! I love your comments!

Well, no bump yet. I hope it comes today, then I will have tomorrow off with my hubby and family.
Have a great day!
((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. Josh finally gets home tonight. Feels like he's been gone two months instead of two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not a winner! Damn! Oops shouldn't cuss on the blog. Ok I will try to be a winner next time now that I know what the rules are. Becky you are the cream of the crop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good, Beck. You do so much for all of us, anyways. We all need more comments on our blogs, so this will be one more way to stimulate some, maybe...!

    Good luck on the bump -- hope the timing is good when it does happen. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.