Sunday, August 10, 2008

GOOD NEWS!


(Meggie the garden bug, Auntie and Meggie loving the kitties-cell phone pics-)


Good Mornin' Everyone!

Good News! Baby Kendall has been diagnosed! So, pray for a quick recovery for her! She is doing okay, and Mommy is getting tired of the hospital. Sorry Mommy P! We sure hope that this is over soon!

Okay, lots going on this month.... school shopping, school starting, my Grandpa's 85th Birthday Party, Marisa's Baby Shower.... I need to work on lots of crafty's. too. I guess my bag of Entertainment for work will be extra heavy!

Well, we are eating cukes and grape tomatoes now, finally! YUMMY! Our gardens are looking wonderful. Jeffey's tom's not so good, well I should say some of them. I think too much shade, not enough sun. Next year will be different!

Oh, and yesterday, I sat down and ordered all of our vacation pictures to scrap. I got a new cranberry-colored album to put just our vacations in.......

Last night, we went to Unckies & Aunties for a BBQ to say goodbye to Jaykie. His summer with his dad is over. SIx weeks sure went fast! I am sure he had a good time! He will be celebrating his 16th Bday next month. Can't believe that he's 16! YIKES! Time flys..... Anyway, Auntie had six black barn kitties....so cute and friendly. Meggie loves kitties, so we had to go and check them out.
Well, first out for work again. SO, I am not so sure what we will do this morning..... maybe golf????????? I would love to.

Take Care,

hugs...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.