Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's a Chocolate-Kind of Day!


Okay, here's the deal. The 0900 job at work is available to me, so I put a 30 day bump in the computer for it. I got the job! Then I went into the computer, and tried to fix my regular bid sheet to read that job first, and before I knew it the phone was ringing to notify me that I was bumped! YES, the computer ran the bid sheets and put me back on the job I left since I had it on my bid sheet first in order of desirability! SO I LOST MY BUMP , now I have to wait another 30 days from now to do another 30 day bump! I am sooooooooo pissed off! I want to be home with my kids at night and get them ready for school in the mornings! DAMN IT! ARGH! I JUST WANT TO CRY................................................................
DAMN RAILROAD! CURSE IT! YEP, you'd think by now (15 years) of playing this Railroad game, that would know the rules! It's bullshit! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*********UPDATE*********
It seems that I can play by the rules and get to the 900 job on this Monday, the 11th. YIPPEE! The person on that job goes on vacation......... problem solved! YIPPEE!
Okay, now to the coffee & chocolate! Good Mornin' Muff!
Chocolate, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.