Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey All!


Hey ya' all!

How are you guys? We are okay. Today, Andy is not feeling well. His tummy hurts and has puked a few times this morning. He has a tummy ache about once a week, and I don't think he drinks enough water.... this however, could be the flu.... no fever though. Hope he feels better soon.

Sunday, we went to see my beloved friend Trish (Fairy God Mom) and her family in Torrington. It is only about a 1 hr. 20 min. drive. The kiddo's loved seeing their "god" cousins and played in the water all day long.... water balloons and ect. We sure had a great time! We went to leave, and we had a flat tire! ARGH! So, we stayed the night! YIPPEE! The boys had a "camp out" in sleeping bags on the floor with Alex. They had the best time! Then we went to town, got our tire repaired, ate some breakfast. Then we headed home. I was sooooooo tired, as Meggie spent the night tossing and turning on the air bed with me. I think I only got one wink of sleep. But, I had a nap when we got home. SOOOO Tired! Then, Monday night was the last "Summer Celebration downtown. We had the Mz. Crawford contest. It was very funny! Bad turn-out for people, as the County Fair kids Rodeo was also going on. An oversight on our part in the planning... Oh well, live and learn.

Yesterday, I went to Chadron to take Andy to the dentist for his repairs on his front teeth and two fillings filled. Did you know that they can put "colored" fillings in their baby teeth? Andy wanted purple, but they didn't have it. SO, he chose orange for Crawford. I stayed with him wile they gave him the numbing shots.....he cried. Poor little man! Break Mommy's heart!!!!!! But, he did well after that. They put some veneer on the front teeth and will do more work as his teeth come in further. They hopefully can repair all the damage, as the one tooth is far worse than the Dr. originally thought. So, only time will tell.

So, I took a couple of day's off this month already! Oh well, family first, right?

Well, I am leaving for work in a few minutes......UGH!

Have a great day!

hugs..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.