Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ya'all!
I got grounds in my coffee this morn......UGH! Anyhow, plans are set for Thursday night to go to Rapid, stay in a hotel, and shop the whole next day. Plus, we will be doing fun stuff: Chuck E Cheese, mini golf.....ect....
I am glad that Meggie slept in her bed last night, after lots of tribulations at bed time. She didn't want to sleep in there! I laid down with her and told stories for a good 30 minutes, then it was Jeffey's turn....... I went to bed.
Jeffey went to work at 2 am-ish. Not sure, so I am sure he is tired. He went golfing with Heath on Monday night, and had a great time. Lisa and I went to see Phae in Chadron. She is doing as good as expecting for being cordoned off. We took her to have a frulatta at the Circa Coffee Shop. YUM!
So, working today! Kids to VBS, So, Call me.....
hugs...........................................

1 comment:

  1. Ah, We just might see you up there in Rapid tomorrow... Didn't make plans till about 30 minutes ago. Kids need shoes before school starts, otherwise I'm doing my shopping in Kansas the week school starts TEEHEE! I can't wait to have a getaway, sleep in! YAY!

    So see ya up there...Maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.